Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We're back...finally!

We had so much fun on vacation! I was suprised at how much I enjoyed myself. I started having more fun in the car once mom and dad decided to get the laser pointer out. While there, I met tons of family and I was a little nervous. There were so many people there, I started to feel clastropobic. But, in time, I got use to them. I absolutly love my aunt's Lisa and Kathy! They played with me so much! And I must have been a good girl because my mom bought me an early Christmas present, a new doll! It rattles and everything! I wish we didnt have to leave. Even though it was cold, we were all enjoying ourselves. Oh well, at least we have another vacation coming up for Christmas. I have been to Texas before so I know what to expect this time! I will put some pictures up shortly, as soon as daddy can get them off the camera! :)

1 comment:

Truman Jensen said...

post some pictures you hoser.