Thursday, November 1, 2007

Last Night

I don't know why I let my mom drag me to events like last night. First and foremost, I hate being around little humans, or 'children' as some call them. All they want to do is grab at my fur, ears or tail. I am so glad I don't have any siblings! Not only did I have to endure that, but I swear my mom thinks I'm fat or something. She made me walk and run so much last night that I about passed out! By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was eat my dinner and curl up on a nice soft blanket. Although, I do have one good thing to say about last night. I met one little human that I think I am starting to like. She's not much bigger than me and for some reason she was dressed as a cat. Personally, I dont know who would want to dress up like such a vial creature, but that's besides the point. I am going to try to get a picture of this little girl. I sensed some kind of cosmic vibe from her. I think we could be friends, and very good friends at that!

No comments: