Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Treasure

So the other day, I was outside in my yard and I smelt something familiar. It had a dirty yet clean scent so I went to investigate. It felt hard in my mouth, but when I bit into it, it was soft. It was getting pretty hot outside so I decided to bring my new found toy inside. For some reason, daddy didnt like that I brought it in and he chased me around the house trying to get my toy. I think he was jealous because I found such an awesome toy. But to his dismay, I got away. I wont say where I hid my treasure because daddy might read this but lets just say, he will never find out where it is! Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what was the treasure?

Alan said...

i remember when you came to visit and kirk called saying he brought something pretty nasty inside